Back to vacancies
We are a fast growth Blockchain company supported by De Beers (one of the world's largest diamond producers). As part of our expansion we are seeking world class individuals to join our expanding team and be part of our success.
Tracr is rapidly expanding and as a result we are looking for an excellent Data Engineer to join our team and join us in our growth and success. You will be working alongside our core team of Data Scientists, in brand new offices in London in one of the most exciting global Blockchain companies.
- Responsible for data extract, transformation and loading (ETL) between different systems and databases, and on a number of key large-scale projects
- Comfortable balancing trade offs between technical, analytical and product needs
- Metrics driven approach to decision making, prioritisation and continuous deployment
- Use of methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and data modelling
- Highly skilled, including practical use in Big Data technologies
- Hands-on experience in SQL and a variety of database technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of Python
- Hands-on experience in Java/AWS/SQL and a variety of database technologies
- Familiar with Numpy, Panda’s, Apache Kafka, Stream etc
- Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Experience with tableau or equivalent would be a plus
- Previous experience within a Fast Growth entrepreneurial environment would be ideal