Back to vacancies
We are a fast growth Blockchain company supported by De Beers (one of the world's largest diamond producers). As part of our expansion we are seeking an accomplished Operations Manager to join our expanding team and play a key role in the future development of Tracr.
- Manage operations to ensure the business is appropriately resourced to achieve agreed goals and objectives, tracking progress against metrics and milestones.
- Oversee the day to day financial operations and obligations of the company, maintaining an accurate ledger to include asset management, invoicing and costings.
- Implement policies regarding regulatory requirements (Compliance Procedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks.
- Help to develop policies that promote and enable company culture and vision, encouraging the team to delivery to its full potential and supporting individual development.
- Maintain and negotiate contracts with third party suppliers (ensuring a centralized repository is accurate).
- Work closely with the CEO and team to build and run structures, systems and processes that scale with the organization to give confidence and ensure effective delivery of the internal and external objectives.
- Determine where operational improvements can be made and deliver them.
- Fast Growth / Start up experience within a software / Blockchain or Technology, Media or Telecoms environment is essential.
- Whilst excellent academics are desirable, we are looking for someone with a drive and enthusiasm to grow with us first and foremost.
- Strong team player who also excels in being a highly motivated individual contributor.
- Attention to detail with excellent communication skills and patience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and implement solutions quickly and effectively.
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) would be desirable, but not essential.