Back to vacancies
Senior DevOps Engineer
We are a fast growth Blockchain company supported by De Beers (one of the world's largest diamond producers). As part of our expansion we are seeking a world class DevOps Engineer to join our expanding Engineering department and play a key role in the development of Tracr.
- Build and own platform operations for our venture. Responsibilities range from production environment build, deployments to automation and performance tuning.
- Anticipate operational problems by monitoring system performance and studying operating targets. Recommend solution to operational problems identified.
- Work closely with development team to manage system lifecycle including change and configuration management
- Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to achieve optimal application performance and stability
- Rancher 1.6 (Cattle)
- Python (Django)
- Let's Encrypt
- GitLab (SCM, CI and Registry)
- Experience in managing a Rancher cluster with multiple Environments
- Expert knowledge of Docker
- Familiarity with securing web applications and security in containerised environments
- Hands on experience in shell scripting and at least one scripting language (eg Python)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- Prior experience working within a software development team
- Interest in blockchain technology and smart contracts
- Working knowledge of gRPC